TOP MANAGEMENT POLICY OF "IOT", JSC
IN QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT
"Institute of Oil Transportation", JSC is one of the largest companies in Ukraine specializing in designing of facilities for oil and oil products transportation, transhipment, storage and distribution.
Top management of "IOT", JSC, on the basis of Customer interests, shareholders, personnel and society, assumes liabilities to be guided by the following principles:
- to be concentrated on solution of the first priority problems, which are concerned the satisfaction of needs and expectations of Customer as bases for interests satisfaction of other interested parties;
- to increase efficiency of the Company's Improvement System through teaching personnel the requirements of standards ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007;
- to adhere legislative and other requirements, used in the field of environmental protection, occupational health and safety;
- to ensure the decrease of pollutants concentration, which can fall into air and water, and also the waste products, unfit for the reusing;
- to monitor the key ecological characteristics of processes of the Institute to timely prevent environmental pollution;
- to increase the level of corporate culture in the team of the Institute on the basis of the philosophy for total quality management (TQM) and model of business perfection (ЕFQM);
- to acquaint interested parties with top management policy of “IOT”, JSC;
- to achieve a charitable activities and to take pleasure in this;
- to provide favourable conditions for labour and rest of personnel.
Top management of "IOT", JSC is responsible for the implementation of declared principles and providing of necessary resources.