FEED, Detail Design
Customer: "KazTransOil" JSC (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Year of execution: 2002
Project Objective: to ensure export supplies of Kumkol oil at the level of 6 million tons per year.
Basic engineering solutions:
- Reconstruction of railway rack for 60 tank cars.
- Reconstruction of railway rack for 30 tank cars and its conversion into double service rack for 60 tank cars.
- Construction of drain pump house №1.
- Reconstruction of drain pump house №2.
- Construction of circulating pump house for supplying hot oil used to heat up oil in railway tank cars.
- Construction of pump house for supply of Kumkol oil to CPC (Caspian Pipeline Consortium) oil pumping station.
- Construction of six RVS-10000m3 tanks for oil received from Kenkiyak-Atyrau oil pipeline.
- Construction of two RVS-3000m3 tanks to provide a stock of hot oil.
- Construction of an oil heating boiler house for heating railway tank cars.
- Reconstruction of fire suppression system.
Basic technical data:
|Throughput of Kumkol oil||-||6 million t/year|
|Tank Farm Capacity||-||96 thousand m3|
||-||30 thousand m3|
6 thousand m3
60 thousand m3
|- starting complex||-||40 thousand m3|
|Railroad racks for 60 tank cars||-||2|
|Drain pump stations||-||2|
|Steam boiler house||-||1|
|Oil heating boiler house||-||1|
|Oil metering unit||-||1|