Upgrading. Tank farm extension by constructing two 75000 m3 vertical steel tanks.
Detail Design, Construction supervision
RUP GomelTransNeft "Druzhba" (Republic of Belarus).
Year of execution: 1999
Project Objective: extension and upgrading of the tank farm due to expiration of depreciation period of existing tanks, high degree of their deterioration and the necessity to increase throughput capacity of Mozyr-Adamovo main oil pipeline
Basic engineering solutions:
- Construction of two 75000 m 3 twin-wall tanks with floating roof, vacuum double bottom and life-support systems (designed and erected in CIS for the first time).
- Application of automated control systems based on modern microprocessor technics and systems of video monitoring.
- Construction of fire-suppression complex employing new batching systems and foam forming equipment.
- Equipping of oil metering units with mobile pipe inspection devices.
- Reconstruction of pig scraper injector/receiver valve platforms with introduction of modern diagnostic means.
- Reconstruction of power supply systems using compact systems based on application of microprocessor technics.
- Installation of oil leakage monitoring system on the oil pipeline based on ultrasonic flowmeters.
Basic technical data:
|Oil throughput after extension||-||62,8 million t/year|
|Tank Farm Capacity after extension||-||450 thousand m3|