Development concept. Pre-design proposals.
Feodosia Oil Product Supplying Company (FOPSC, Ukraine).
Year of execution: 2003-2004
Project Objective: oil and oil product transshipment volume increase and stage-by-stage tank farm reconstruction.
Basic engineering solutions
- I Stage of reconstruction:
- construction of two RVS-10000m3 tanks;
- expansion of tanker pump house;
- construction of pump houses to unload oil and oil products from or load to railway tank cars or tankers;
- additional equipping of existing railway racks with top load devices and tank neck sealing devices with air-gas mix withdrawal to gas equalizing system.
- reconstruction of railway rack;
- construction of railway rack for loading/discharge of light oil products;
- construction of underwater pipeline to berthless offshore loading point;
- installation of hydrocarbon skim recovery units (SRU).
- II Stage of reconstruction:
- expansion of oil receiving tank farm (3 RVS-20000m3 tanks).
- III Stage of reconstruction:
- reconstruction of a system for dispensing light oil products to tank trucks.
- IV Stage of reconstruction:
- reconstruction of tank farm facilities for loading/discharge of oils, burner fuel and other economic cargoes.