Feasibility study, FEED, Detail Design
"Ukrtransnafta" JSC (Ukraine)
Year of execution: 2001
Project Objective: receiving oil supplied by sea into the Odessa-Brody pipeline for transportation to Ukrainian refineries and to Eastern Europe via "Druzhba" oil pipelines system and also oil shipment in case of pipeline reverse mode operation.
Basic engineering solutions:
- Application of mobile proving installations at oil metering units.
- Location of main pumping station on an open site.
- Location of booster pumping station with vertical pumps on an open site.
- Application of gate valves with IQ Rotork-type intellectual drives.
- Development of automated control system based on modern microprocessor technics.
- Application of stander installations produced by FMC.
- Development of tanker approach tracking and control system.
Basic technical data:
|Oil transshipment volume:|
|I Phase||-||9 million t/year|
|Full development||-||40 million t/year|
|Tank farm capacity
(10 tanks 20 thousand m3 each)
|-||200 000 m3|
|Maximum tanker deadweight (tonnage)||-||100 thousand tons|
|Estimated tanker turnover||-||105 per year|