"Giprotruboprovod" JSC (Russian Federation)
Year of execution: 2000
Project Objective: construction of pumping station "Trudovaya" and relevant infrastructure to increase pumping via Baku-Tihoretsk oil pipeline.
Basic engineering solutions:
- Tank farm consisting of 4 RVS-10000m 3 tanks and 2 RVS-20000m 3 tanks.
- Booster pumping station with vertical pump units located on open site.
- Closed heated main pumping station.
- Pig scraper injector/receiver valve and diagnostic units.
- Two potable water-supply wells.
- Automatic fixed system of sublayer fire suppression and tank farm cooling consisting of fire and cooling pump station, fire water tanks, fire water and foam main rings.
- Water-heating boiler-house with a capacity of 2 MW.
- KRUN-10kV unit and 2х1000 kVA КТП.
- Process pipelines.
- Engineering services.
- Electrochemical protection against corrosion.
- Auxiliary building and shift crew building.
Basic technical data:
|Pipeline length||-||1,4 km|
|Pipeline diameter||-||720 mm|
|Tank farm capacity||-||80 thousand m3|
|Throughput capacity||-||17 million t/year|